MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
+0. The build is very cubey and plain. The theme seems somewhat original; it is "spooky"-themed, but it appears to be a penitentiary, hotel, and something else. The idea of a city has been done before multiple times, but not in a spooky manner like this one. The parkour is a bit repetitive, but not horrible. Good luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello _KalideScope_,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is slightly unoriginal, as we have a few maps relating to the Halloween season already.
The build is
good and well-done with quite a bit of details, so good job on that! However, it does look like a floating island, which, as you may know, is not the best approach when it comes to building. Other than that minor detail, the build was great!
The parkour is a bit
repetitive; try incorporating different jump styles throughout the entire map! You can look at recently accepted maps for examples of these. However, I love that the parkour is incorporated with the build! The length and difficulty of jumps are both good for an easy map, so good job on that as well!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.