Punishments for Dox/Swat threats.

Aidan3521

ELITE
Aidan3521
Aidan3521
ELITE
Ratings
Apparently somehow doxxing and threatning to swat players became a mutable offense instead of a bannable offense which makes little to no sense considering that the players that try and dox others are still capable of doxxing players other from the fact leaking there info in chats which they can do on discord and other platforms besides Mana. Highlifee the player who had tried to leak Tripyyy's info, threaten to dox and swat him and BlackManKisser recieved a perm mute from TTuller who claimed that his punishment was correct to the rule he broke. On almost any server I can name off the top of my head filled with thousands of players doxxing others and threatning to leak info or swat them is a perm ban and blacklist from the server. DaveedSaysHi a faction player was banned under FALSE dox threats and later unbanned when we provided proof for his unban. Although unbanned he was still banned for a false dox threat however player highlifee is only perm muted for multiple dox and swat threats. Put an end to this nonsense and make this offense bannable as it should be.

NerdAura

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ratings
98 18
I agree 100% on any professional Minecraft server their players privacy should be safe and when people come on threatening certain players with swat/dox/ddos threats and only walk out with a mute is ridiculous

Ratings
11 1
Completely agree, it's so dumb when someone threatens to swat me and then they get muted, it makes me feel so safe... obviously not, staff or however is responsible for this ruling needs to fix up. I personally don't wanna play a server with people that want to swat, dox, ddos me.. just my opinion :/

Ratings
dave gets banned for saying “hit off” when he’s talking about koth and this man legit says he’s gonna swat someone and gets muted

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Doxxing is a bannable offence on Manacube as cited in the official rules. The player Highlifee was muted yesterday for "dox threats" but was perm banned today. Obviously this was simply a mistake by staff and it was corrected.

Remember, you can see ban reasons by username on bans.manacube.com.

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Hello,

As you know your friend 'DaveedSaysHi' was unbanned after appealing and reviewing his punishment. We as staff take these types of threats seriously and our apologies if our punishments do not seem right at the moment. From the looks of what were sent in at the time, we deemed minimal punishment necessary. After looking further into this, further punishment was deemed necessary. So I am sorry if we were not aware of what had actually happened, we did not have the right information. Feel free to pm one of the higher staff, Senior Mods, or create a support ticket on the matter if you feel a punishment was not correct. https://manacube.com/support/

Thank you,
Ranged