Rejected Purple World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
That looks very cool. Maybe next time have just one person build it so it's easier for staff members to grade. Other than that Nice job!

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
It is a pretty course.. But I suggest filing in the big empty space with something so it isn't so bare! The jumps outside are also kinda just place randomly and they all look kinda consecutive quad or triple (I can't tell) after each other! Lastly, what block is the roof? I can't tell, I believe it's your texture pack because I believe that isn't in normal vanilla. (It's clay!!)

Anyways.. Good Luck!
Sophie

P.s since it's very purple I believe Purpz would like it!

Edit: oops! The block is just clay! Sorry xD!

throughbeingcool

MVP
Merkena
Merkena
MVP
Ratings
65 1
That looks very cool. Maybe next time have just one person build it so it's easier for staff members to grade. Other than that Nice job!
Thank you! I don't care if I don't get a "submission point". As long as it goes to Kyro if its accepted then its ok with me :p

It is a pretty course.. But I suggest filing in the big empty space with something so it isn't so bare! The jumps outside are also kinda just place randomly and they all look kinda consecutive quad or triple (I can't tell) after each other! Lastly, what block is the roof? I can't tell, I believe it's your texture pack because I believe that isn't in normal vanilla. (It's clay!!)

Anyways.. Good Luck!
Sophie

P.s since it's very purple I believe Purpz would like it!

Edit: oops! The block is just clay! Sorry xD!
Thanks for the suggestion! Ill tell that to Kyro and we will see what we can do.

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
Thank you! I don't care if I don't get a "submission point". As long as it goes to Kyro if its accepted then its ok with me :p

Thanks for the suggestion! Ill tell that to Kyro and we will see what we can do.
That's wonderful that you're taking back the feedback and using it! I really do want you to eventually get mapper! If I doesn't happen this time, try again and again!! <3

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
Good Luck I like it <3

Bugsnax

Dedicated Member
MVP
Bugsnax
Bugsnax
MVP
Ratings
225 19
good luck erryone, hard and fun course, hope it gets accepted

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
Oh my apologies, that's what I think for all the maps. I'll keep an open mind next time. ;)

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Heya,

Just passing by to clarify the thing with the map creators. For Parkour maps, you're allowed to build it with as many people as you'd like! It doesn't matter, unlike with creative grade builds. The 'submission point' which I'm assuming is the amount of accepted maps, for in the end the Mapper rank, would go to all builders. This only, if they build a fair share of the parkour course. So keep on building together, it makes better maps as well.

Hope this explains and good luck!

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
right, good map overall i'd say pretty good jumps for expert but i would see an issue with the ladder section about halfway through it kinda looks bad just having a giant rectangle there couldn't you add some design to it?

throughbeingcool

MVP
Merkena
Merkena
MVP
Ratings
65 1
Just realized that this hasn't been graded yet. Well, Kyro hasn't been online since May 18th, so I can't really do any editing :p
Oh well.

horsebossmaster

MVP
Ratings
107 7
Super cute!! 1 suggestion: fill in the empty space then it'll be done, expert for sure, gl

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Delphia,
I am sorry to tell you, but I am going to reject this course. The reason for us deciding on that is that the houses are really cubic and empty, this purple wall blocks a lot of view onto the course and does not fit the course too well. Also the barrier blocks can be really confusing and has a really big exploit after the first building.
Thank you for submitting this course and I hope to see more in the future.

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.