Put The Colour Back In Prison Chat.

Well Hello to my first suggestion thread I'm just going to outline about the lack of colours in chat on the prison server I believe we should atleast get some form of colour and I'll explain which colours and why below.

The Letter Ranks: Now as shown in prison when you rankup I believe the colour of the letter next to your name should be bolded red

Members: A normal member on prison should get a nice grey name something that doesn't stand out but something that can be noticed and that is somewhat soothing to the eyes.

Donators​

Note: These colours are just my opinions feel free to suggest what you believe the colours should be below to help assist this thread in anyway you can.

Premium: I think Premium should be some sort of yellow or green this is just my opinion but I think a nice yellow would really make it stand out but not be over the top so it hurts your eyes.

VIP: I'm not really sure about VIP maybe a red.

Legend: I think Legend should be a nice Aqua. This will look different in game it's just the white/grey background that really makes it hard to see.

Vast: I think Vast would look good with in pink or purple.

Sponsor: Should be gold or silver.

Now those are just the prefixes but the actual chat should be grey I really find it annoying that the chat is white and several others might aswell, I'm including what it actually looks like below so hopefully we can improve the chat experience on prison.

leel.png

Thank you for reading.
Kind Regards
~NCC [NoobCupCake]