Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
61 38
So idk who thought it was a good idea to just toggle off fly in non-allied towns.Idk if this was an inside vote or if they just saw a post about it and saw the one comment where they said it was a good idea but else all i saw was disagreement from other people.I can call @bruhwhymyigntaken or @Beans4lifes which disagreed on it and debated on it.I think it should just go back like how it was.I can understand that some people might be unhappy because they got killed by someone flying but you can't just nerf every little thing because they bother you.Its the game and maybe it would be a better idea to just toggle it off when the area is being seiged.In the vote that @Bunni did i never saw something where you could disagree with the vote she did and if any staff based himself on this vote well he just shouldn't the vote wasnt a yes or no it was just a yes or a yes but with a little change. Make a good vote where you can either say yes or no and then base yourself on that.I'm happy to argue but like I said dont base yourself off that vote with no other opinion than disabling fly. Once again I'm proposing to just toggle it off in the area where there's a seige but like if you have alts you can't move them with fly anymore and if you have friends in a town wich seige your town it makes it so much harder to travel.
Post automatically merged:

btw like i said again and i will say it again im not completly against her idea but like it would be nice if it was only in seiged zones

Last edited:

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
fr bro like seriously it seems like it's just an attempt to make earf like survival this is fucking towny like omfg

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
This was the post I made and I made this suggestion because of players who were essentially abusing /fly /speed 10 through any town to quickly kill unsuspecting players. I did mention that if you are allied or trusted to the town you should be able to /fly. Imo /fly ability should be added to the town perms for claims.

Also mind you, for the what? 3-4 players who were disagreeing within the thread there were that many more who did agree with what I was saying. It seems that the people who are bothered by this change are the people who do abuse /fly /speed 10 to collect SVAs and other valuables.
Others who did agree with the fact that something had to be done ~
chrome_QItZoS1V0M.png
chrome_a7UhK360mN.png
chrome_uhewI8akcx.png
chrome_T9umgtJ1OW.png
chrome_xubcOzwObE.png

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
This was the post I made and I made this suggestion because of players who were essentially abusing /fly /speed 10 through any town to quickly kill unsuspecting players. I did mention that if you are allied or trusted to the town you should be able to /fly. Imo /fly ability should be added to the town perms for claims.

Also mind you, for the what? 3-4 players who were disagreeing within the thread there were that many more who did agree with what I was saying. It seems that the people who are bothered by this change are the people who do abuse /fly /speed 10 to collect SVAs and other valuables.
View attachment 67589 View attachment 67590 View attachment 67591 View attachment 67592 View attachment 67593
but why? what's wrong with killing people in wild? this isn't driving new players away either so i don't see how this is a problem...

Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
61 38
but why? what's wrong with killing people in wild? this isn't driving new players away either so i don't see how this is a problem...
yea and like i said i think it would just be best to just disable fly in seiged areas and not just make it more difficult to traval around the map its the game fly is a perk that you farm you should have the right to use it like you have the right to use better gears to kill other people

View attachment 67589 View attachment 67590 View attachment 67591 View attachment 67592 View attachment 67593
and the people who agree are just people which do not want to pvp at all its an aspect of the game and you cant remove it i can understand that some people might feel that its unfair to use /fly and /speed fly 10 to get targeted maybe they should do a bit more warnings about wild but you cant just say that you wanna remove an aspect of the game just because you wanna be left alone when you break trees in the wild with an sva even when theres litteraly a new world specially called the ressource world to get ressources.You cant make this game like 100% fair for the noobs and just destroy the aspect of the game to make all the new players confortable.

fr bro like seriously it seems like it's just an attempt to make earf like survival this is fucking towny like omfg
they trynna remove the pvp aspect completly i swear

Last edited:

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
and the people who agree are just people which do not want to pvp at all its an aspect of the game and you cant remove it i can understand that some people might feel that its unfair to use /fly and /speed fly 10 to get targeted maybe they should do a bit more warnings about wild but you cant just say that you wanna remove an aspect of the game just because you wanna be left alone when you break trees in the wild with an sva even when theres litteraly a new world specially called the ressource world to get ressources.You cant make this game like 100% fair for the noobs and just destroy the aspect of the game to make all the new players confortable.
Towns really are not that big, I dont see why you cant fly around them anyways.
I also dont really see the need to fly in non-ally towns. I know I dont want my non-allies zooming around through my claims.

Again, could be something that is added to the town permissions so that mayors can choose who can and cannot fly within the towns claims.

they trynna remove the pvp aspect completely I swear
Not sure how you class it as pvp when you /fly /speed 10 just to one hit a player who is trying to build.

If you want more "PVP" aspect why don't you suggest adding a KOTH or Supply Crate Drop somewhere to encourage PVP on earth rather then hunting down players who are peacefully minding their own business c:

Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
61 38
I also dont really see the need to fly in non-ally towns. I know I dont want my non-allies zooming around through my claims.

Again, could be something that is added to the town permissions so that mayors can choose who can and cannot fly within the towns claims.

Not sure how you class it as pvp when you /fly /speed 10 just to one hit a player who is trying to build.

If you want more "PVP" aspect why don't you suggest adding a KOTH or Supply Crate Drop somewhere to encourage PVP on earth rather then hunting down players who are peacefully minding their own business c:
yea good idea but dont you think if theres a drop we can just wait for the noobs to go to the drop then kill them all? but yea the perm thing for towns is a good idea though most towns dont know most perms so it would be preferable to be like disable fly only and not enable fly or disable fly.

and again what is the context of this said person building like if hes in wild again its a part of the game and if hes in town and we attack him its cause its either a seige or the town is pvp toggled so my last propositiong to disable fly in seige area is i think the best proposition for both worlds to be happy

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
I just dont see how you need fly in non-ally claims

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
Wait so they changed how flying works? WHY

Could pnt u build a wall so ppls couldn’t get into your town?

Wedosnipes

PATRON+
WedoSnipes
WedoSnipes
Patron+
Ratings
57 6

Earth is a pvp realm even if you add pvp events that doesn't change the fact the earth main game mode is pvp based like that is the reason we don't have unbreakable armor and the people that agreed with you are people that barely play or don't play at all..... this is stupid there is other things they can fix or add rather than this

And the fact that your voting system was so bias they shouldn't even considered that since everyone that would've disagreed couldn't cause you didn't have the option to do so

Last edited:

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
Earth is a pvp realm even if you add pvp events that doesn't change the fact the earth main game mode is pvp based like that is the reason we don't have unbreakable armor and the people that agreed with you are people that barely play or don't play at all..... this is stupid there is other things they can fix or add rather than this

And the fact that your voting system was so bias they shouldn't even considered that since everyone that would've disagreed couldn't cause you didn't have the option to do so
If there’s no way to disagree then it’s just like politics

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
Dont see what this has to do with flying in non-allied claims

Wedosnipes

PATRON+
WedoSnipes
WedoSnipes
Patron+
Ratings
57 6
Dont see what this has to do with flying in non-allied claims
people also use it to get to place they normally can't get to so disabling fly in towns that aren't in nation or allies makes it hard or what about the trusted people that other towns that aren't in their nation??? But looks like they reversed it

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
people also use it to get to place they normally can't get to
Sounds contradictive

If I outlaw someone from my town I dont want them zooming around lol
But hey, if you guys really need /fly to kill on a "pvp realm" then knock yourselves out c:

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
Sounds contradictive

But hey, if you guys really need /fly to kill on a "pvp realm" then knock yourselves out c:
If u outlaw someone from your town then they come into your town then u ask Em to leave if they don’t turn on pvp

Wedosnipes

PATRON+
WedoSnipes
WedoSnipes
Patron+
Ratings
57 6
Sounds contradictive

Really isn't. Let's say you trust a player in town to help you build, but they are from an non allied town. How can they help if they cant use fly if needed. plus, there are other ways to get to a town that you are outlawed. Like i have items that allow me to swim just as fast or faster to get to places from sea. Speed walk is another way to get to places, aswell as eyltras. Other ways to kill players. flying just makes it easier for players not just pvp wise, but all aspects of the game mode. What you want is what survival offers maybe give that a try

If u outlaw someone from your town then they come into your town then u ask Em to leave if they don’t turn on pvp
That's another option give them the 2 min warning

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
Let's say you trust a player in town to help you build, but they are from an non allied town. How can they help if they cant use fly if needed.
If you actually looked at the past posts, or the original thread you'll see I did mention for Allies and Trusted people to be able to use fly in towns.
chrome_byPAlJbFBw.png

Like i have items that allow me to swim just as fast or faster to get to places from sea. Speed walk is another way to get to places, aswell as eyltras. Other ways to kill players. flying just makes it easier for players
Again, never asked for fly to be removed, just within claims that you are not trusted in/allied with.

Imo you should probably have context before replying.