xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
369 19
Can everyone give me opinions on this concept for warp PVP? I would like constructive criticism prior to asking staff if they will implement it. You can visit it /warp ConceptPVP and below are screenshots.

Attachments

MrDoobe

ELITE
MrDoobe
MrDoobe
ELITE
Ratings
11 1
Alright, so ive already given you my thoughts but i figured i might as well put it here as well. I think that the floor is great, the arrows are a nice touch an overall, its a good floor. But the tower, in my opinion it doesn't really go, with the current pvp tower it goes. I think that the colours dont go together (as in the floor and tower) and that the platform is too big. If your sat on it with a knockback weapon then you cant really be thrown off because people without them would have to get a decently sized combo. Also, we have had the current PVP for less then a month and i think we should have it for atleast 2. But thats just my opinion. <3. Also, the floor (as good at it is) doesnt go with spawn, i recommend u change it up

Last edited:

Pipe_Dreamz

ELITE
Dreamz_ALT9
Dreamz_ALT9
ELITE
Ratings
Coming from someone that does not frequent PVP - I like the color choices and the middle tower design. I don't necessarily think it needs to match the rest of Spawn as it's in a separate little area within spawn. Overall, I really like the design and think you did a great job.

vibers1x

ELITE
vibqs
vibqs
ELITE
Ratings
34 18
color choices are nice, tower is extremely boxy, the floor i love the design but has no flow with the overall build same with the arrows. None of the block choices you used go together with a different part of the build. I like the general idea - however I feel the execution just wasnt there. But i feel like with some small changes here and there it could work well. Good Job

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
Alright, so ive already given you my thoughts but i figured i might as well put it here as well. I think that the floor is great, the arrows are a nice touch an overall, its a good floor. But the tower, in my opinion it doesn't really go, with the current pvp tower it goes. I think that the colours dont go together (as in the floor and tower) and that the platform is too big. If your sat on it with a knockback weapon then you cant really be thrown off because people without them would have to get a decently sized combo. Also, we have had the current PVP for less then a month and i think we should have it for atleast 2. But thats just my opinion. <3. Also, the floor (as good at it is) doesnt go with spawn, i recommend u change it up
i understand your concerns but besides the kb issue it really isnt bad, and weve had current tower for too long