PvP Realm

I__PK__I

QA Team
I__PK__I
I__PK__I
QA Team
Ratings
86 39
Okay hear me out, I'm not sure how plausible this idea is but it would be an amazing idea if pulled off correctly. Add a new realm strictly for pvping. but the difference between kit realm and this realm would be you're able to use svas from any realm. maybe add a realm specific pv thats only used for the Sva PvP Realm. For example: Skyblock players could have access to /skyblock pv. and have it be a pv only for svas that you can bring into the other realm. i find my self often wanting to pvp but depending on the realm it could be less populated so i wouldn't be able to enjoy it unless i went to another realm. but if i did that then i wouldnt have my svas from say skyblock to say pvp on survival. I pretty much would like to see a realm that anyone can join and bring their svas into to use for pvping. i think alot of players would like this idea and feel like it would be used alot. i know its probably not an easy task as transferring sva like that could potentially lead to dupes or other bugs. but in a perfect world where no bugs where available, this idea would solve a few manacube problems with pvp. i have tons of ideas that could make this realm very player oriented such as player built arenas or gamemodes. i also think this is a good idea as it can bring alot of the toxicity away from realms which players would prefer not to see. this realm could be filter free and play at your own risk.

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
104 14
Okay hear me out, I'm not sure how plausible this idea is but it would be an amazing idea if pulled off correctly. Add a new realm strictly for pvping. but the difference between kit realm and this realm would be you're able to use svas from any realm. maybe add a realm specific pv thats only used for the Sva PvP Realm. For example: Skyblock players could have access to /skyblock pv. and have it be a pv only for svas that you can bring into the other realm. i find my self often wanting to pvp but depending on the realm it could be less populated so i wouldn't be able to enjoy it unless i went to another realm. but if i did that then i wouldnt have my svas from say skyblock to say pvp on survival. I pretty much would like to see a realm that anyone can join and bring their svas into to use for pvping. i think alot of players would like this idea and feel like it would be used alot. i know its probably not an easy task as transferring sva like that could potentially lead to dupes or other bugs. but in a perfect world where no bugs where available, this idea would solve a few manacube problems with pvp. i have tons of ideas that could make this realm very player oriented such as player built arenas or gamemodes. i also think this is a good idea as it can bring alot of the toxicity away from realms which players would prefer not to see. this realm could be filter free and play at your own risk.
W love the idea +1.9, one issue tho, sva stats from each realm varies from one another, maybe for example make all arctic swords in PVP realm s7 str 2 or something or like a unified stat, if not then this idea cant rly work

I__PK__I

QA Team
I__PK__I
I__PK__I
QA Team
Ratings
86 39
W love the idea +1.9, one issue tho, sva stats from each realm varies from one another, maybe for example make all arctic swords in PVP realm s7 str 2 or something or like a unified stat, if not then this idea cant rly work
i mean things are gonna need to be balanced as some svas work differently. but those are all the finer details. if the idea was good enough and they wanted to implement it then we can address all that stuff xD

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
104 14
i mean things are gonna need to be balanced as some svas work differently. but those are all the finer details. if the idea was good enough and they wanted to implement it then we can address all that stuff xD
if they managed to do it I might main pvp, since at least that's what survival is to me too

RazorScythe

PATRON
RazorScythe
RazorScythe
Patron
Ratings
29 1
The reason that I think this would never be made is because it would require more cost to run, and it would only be for the people that have already got decent enough SVA's to stand a chance in this realm. I don't think they would like the extra cost for little to no return.
Remember this server is also a business.
How would they make money from this realm?
How would they make it so that it can include everybody and not just people with SVA's?
Would they need to get extra staff to moderate this realm?
How would they stop the people with gsets from just dominating the whole thing, which will make people stop playing it?

I__PK__I

QA Team
I__PK__I
I__PK__I
QA Team
Ratings
86 39
if they managed to do it I might main pvp, since at least that's what survival is to me too
i honestly think alot of people would. i would be there alot for sure. just sucks when you cant use your svas for pvping due to no one else having the same stuff you have and still playing and on the same realm
Post automatically merged:

The reason that I think this would never be made is because it would require more cost to run, and it would only be for the people that have already got decent enough SVA's to stand a chance in this realm. I don't think they would like the extra cost for little to no return.
Remember this server is also a business.
How would they make money from this realm?
How would they make it so that it can include everybody and not just people with SVA's?
Would they need to get extra staff to moderate this realm?
How would they stop the people with gsets from just dominating the whole thing, which will make people stop playing it?
you definitely have a point and i know its highly unlikely to be added, but the idea is a good one for players
they could invite a whole new community of players interested in stuff like that. could bring in more players and new players are gonna want more things to pvp in there. just depends how things are played out
they could have a starter kit or a default kit with say prot 6 unbreakable armor and kinda have a set thats not op but can still stand a chance
i wouldnt say a new staff would be needed as they could use the kit pvp anti cheat to it and jsut allow what ever in chat(besides a few topics obviously) it wouldnt infringe on normal manacube gameplay. could even better the average players experience as there will be less toxicity
and they couldnt stop it but thats when you could team up to try to take someone out. same way as normal pit pvp goes really(dont like it ont play it)

Last edited: