ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
I know Qhysics / Itchin has made a PvP tips and tricks thread before but I thought I could add to it.

Aim : Before I actually got decent at pvp I recorded myself and compared to a YouTubers aim.
My aim was very shaky and most of the time my crosshair wasn't on the opponent.
So when I PvPed I only focused on aim and getting the crosshair on the opponent while clicking obviously.
This helped alot.

Strafes going into combat : lately when I've been PvPing I've realised that if you only go one way when strafing going in for the first hit, it's easily gonna be covered be your opponent
So i've been going from left to right while coming up for the first hit.
This is used by Stimpay which is shown in this video :

W-tap : When w-tapping there's different ways to do it.
If the person has good ping, you should tap w everytime you get a hit or as soon as combat has started.
If the person has bad ping, start tapping w a bit after the first hit ( so when the person takes knockback ).
And this will allow you to get the next hit if performed right.

Block hitting V.2 : Block hitting,
People say it's not efficient on 1.8 but if you download Laby Mod for 1.8.8 it does work ( this mod is allowed ).
If the person your fighting doesn't take much knockback just blockhit.

F5 : Now using f5 doesn't help in combat but after a fight or while chasing someone on KitPvP, f5ing while doing those things is probably going to help you.
Whenever I finish a fight, I F5 and see if anyone is gonna clean-up.If this happens and your at low hearts the best thing to do is RUN.
When I F5 and see someone behind me chasing me.
I then turn and bow them really quickly and switch to my sword and begin the combo.

I've done these things and i've been hackusated sometimes when I kill someone.
http://i.imgur.com/qwA3Gvq.png
Good Luck ;)

Last edited:

Catagory

Donator
Ratings
26 5
Labymod just includes the 1.7 animation. Nothing more. Block hitting still works but the anim doesn't show normally. Labymod just implements the animation

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Labymod just includes the 1.7 animation. Nothing more. Block hitting still works but the anim doesn't show normally. Labymod just implements the animation
Same thing ;)
In my experience it's a lot easier to use laby mod and blockhit

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Im so bad at pvp so it kinda helped but I need a more detailed tutorial on pvp. :)

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Im so bad at pvp so it kinda helped but I need a more detailed tutorial on pvp. :)
Next time your on KitPvP dm me and I will teach as best I can :)