PvP Tips!!

OneOfTheStars

MVP+
Nihilxstic
Nihilxstic
MVP+
Ratings
Time for some tips! I've seen good pvpers I am one my self and I am going to give some tips!

Remember; kitpvp isn't everyone's cup of tea, but never hurts to try!

Jumps: you want to jump, they give you crits.

Movement: It is best to move side to side, try to get behind them, that gives you a second to get some good hits in. Also helpful for dodging hits.

Gear: You want to try to fight someone your same level, because otherwise it would be a tough fight! If they aren't around your level or gear type, you should avoid them at all costs, if they aren't paying too much attention though then it doesn't hurt to try.

Sneak: It is good to sneak up on players, if they are not expecting it, you have a better chance of winning. Also helpful to get away from someone.

Aim: try not to have your mouse sensitivity too high or too low, it will be hard to aim or hit players. Try to aim for the head or the legs, it is sometimes registered as a critical attack.

I did not list all but I listed pretty basic tips! I hope this was helpful for you guys!

Last edited:

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Time for some tips! I've seen good pvpers I am one my self and I am going to give some tips!

Jumps: you want to jump, they give you crits.

Movement: It is best to move side to side, try to get behind them, that gives you a second to get some good hits in. Also helpful for dodging hits.

Gear: You want to try to fight someone your same level, because otherwise it would be a tough fight! If they aren't around your level or gear type, you should avoid them at all costs, if they aren't paying too much attention though then it doesn't hurt to try.

Sneak: It is good to sneak up on players, if they are not expecting it, you have a better chance of winning. Also helpful to get away from someone.

Aim: try not to have your mouse sensitivity too high or too low, it will be hard to aim or hit players. Try to aim for the head or the legs, it is sometimes registered as a critical attack.

I did not list all but I listed pretty basic tips! I hope this was helpful for you guys!
Level here on Kit PvP has nothing to do with it. To sum it up: You're good, Or you suck.