Ratings
Pls post tips on how to get better at pvping, Ty and have a nice day

SlyHaze

ELITE
SlyHaze
SlyHaze
ELITE
Ratings
Some things I learned is: Don't sacrifice aim for CPS, if you are getting comboed then run away for a second, practice strafing and aiming, do a variation of "a" and "d" taps along with "w" taps and maybe throw in some block hits. Just don't be predictable.

Whenever I fight I normally do a variation of d tapping with block hitting, or w tapping, or just strafe.

HollowShell

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
also dont spam click, and if youre playing something like LPS, try to make sure you dont use the first golden apple, only do it after they do so you have an advantage.

also use and abuse shields, and also if doing sieges have multiple sets in case your armour gets low

LilBoy_

ELITE
xLilBear
xLilBear
ELITE
Ratings
10 2
A tip is to crit if you search it on youtube you can find how to crit crit makes you deal more damadge on the enemy

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
use weakness arrows. if you do not have them then at least use a crossbow as a way to deal more knockback to your opponent. generally, you should try to bring gear better than that of the enemy's unless you do not have it (duh). also, take advantage of strafing, it can throw people really off. especially in 1.9 pvp, where if you miss a hit, the fight's probably over for you.