Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
No matter the amount of money I got above a million, I'd do the same three things:
1. Split the money in half (500k / 500k)
2. Give a half of each half (225k) to each of my parents, with the other half remaining for me:
3. With the last half, I would put one half into a savings account to accrue interest slowly over time in a safer way. The other half I would invest into stocks and bonds to gain more money in a more risky yet fast pace.
As you can see I put way too much thought into this lol

lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
No matter the amount of money I got above a million, I'd do the same three things:
1. Split the money in half (500k / 500k)
2. Give a half of each half (225k) to each of my parents, with the other half remaining for me:
3. With the last half, I would put one half into a savings account to accrue interest slowly over time in a safer way. The other half I would invest into stocks and bonds to gain more money in a more risky yet fast pace.
As you can see I put way too much thought into this lol
Yes you have put thought into it, however, its a very good plan. Honestly I'm praying my mom stays alive for when i grow up so i can give back to her for what she has done for me :/

1) give 1/4 towards college.
2) give another 1/4 in a savings account to accumulate over time.
3) spend the rest on donations, helping the poor, the destitute and so on and so forth. I've got all that money, might as well help others with it.

lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
1) give 1/4 towards college.
2) give another 1/4 in a savings account to accumulate over time.
3) spend the rest on donations, helping the poor, the destitute and so on and so forth. I've got all that money, might as well help others with it.
Yea college is smart. I would probably do that aswell

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
1) Pay the taxes on the winning of 10 million dollars so I don't go to jail for tax evasion by the Internal Revenue Service.
2) pay off any debts/ future education prospects and use the money to help learn how businesses and improve my skills in life.
3) Invest the money into businesses using there newly acquired skills to earn more money to eventually donate a significant portion larger then 10 million dollars.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Probably save half of the money in a long term savings account, donate some of the rest, pay off my mom and sister’s student loans, buy a few nice things for myself, and whatever else I feel like doing

Edit: this is more than three but if you want three specifically then I’d mainly do the first three

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
1) set aside 3m for education /starting out /clothing, necessities i guess?
2) recording studio at my house
3) depending on how much i have left, new instruments for dat recording studio and share some with my friends

Nezuko_Chan__

MVP+
N_Joys
N_Joys
MVP+
Ratings
3) depending on how much i have left, new instruments for dat recording studio and share some with my friends
ANXI BB <3

lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
1) Pay the taxes on the winning of 10 million dollars so I don't go to jail for tax evasion by the Internal Revenue Service.
2) pay off any debts/ future education prospects and use the money to help learn how businesses and improve my skills in life.
3) Invest the money into businesses using there newly acquired skills to earn more money to eventually donate a significant portion larger then 10 million dollars.
Wow it seems you have thought this response out prior to me asking the question.

lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
Probably save half of the money in a long term savings account, donate some of the rest, pay off my mom and sister’s student loans, buy a few nice things for myself, and whatever else I feel like doing

Edit: this is more than three but if you want three specifically then I’d mainly do the first three
Very smart honestly

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
For 1 million I'd save 250k for future investment then I'd give 250k to my parents and then I'd get a house and a car.