Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
So... as you may or may not know, today is a very special day for a special someone.... *ahem* she's really cool, and I frigging love her and she's like my best friend. :D

The queen herself.... HALLOWWW
Okay but seriously, give her some love. It's her birthday for gods sake.

I personally have known hallow for almost a year, I remember when she first joined. She would always be active on prisons, and welcome every single new player.... think that's easy? why don't you try welcoming every single new player that comes on with a bunch of screaming prison players? Yeah, I didn't think so.

I remember you telling me you'd always be here for me... and you were. I don't know what I'd do without you Hallow. I love you! And to be honest, there's been times I've come up with really crazy ideas... why would anyone in this entire community want to be my friend despite all the mistakes I've made? Maybe they just do this to be nice... or perhaps the staff are waiting for me to make another dumb mistake that gets me banned... (Yeah, I'm super paranoid) People say we all make mistakes, but only the staff know how far I've gone... Truly, I don't think you talked to me because it's your job or you wanted to be nice... but you and several other people who I call my "friends" saw something inside of me- not Echo who breaks all the rules.... the nice Echo who doesn't get muted. Honestly, for me being the person who's living this nightmare- I like the nice Echo too... So I don't blame you or anyone here for being mad at me.

But most importantly Hallow, don't forget that the community here loves and cares about you and totally appreciates all the hard work you do. Keep up the good work!

Even though you don't come on prisons as much as you used to, you are very much loved there... and we all look forward to seeing you again real soon. (Maybe not me bcuz I'm usually on Oasis or afk...)
-Echo/Stormyy <3

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Great to hear about that well I guess happy birthday Hallow, hope you see this thread and respond back to your fan :p.
- TheProTroller

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
Great to hear about that well I guess happy birthday Hallow, hope you see this thread and respond back to your fan :p.
- TheProTroller
Imagine if she didn't reply to the thread, but just stalked it. Like just read all the posts and maybe liked a few posts....
spoopy ;)

Hallowqueen

Olympus Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,349 83
Imagine if she didn't reply to the thread, but just stalked it. Like just read all the posts and maybe liked a few posts....
spoopy ;)
:eek:

Hahaha, while its a good idea, I couldn’t resist responding - thank you so much, Echo! This is absolutely adorable! <3 hope you have a great Halloween too!

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3
:eek:

Hahaha, while its a good idea, I couldn’t resist responding - thank you so much, Echo! This is absolutely adorable! <3 hope you have a great Halloween too!
Just for today make ur name halloween for spoopy day