Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Heya MajorMadHatter!
I regret to inform you but your map is being REJECTED!

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have Minecraft-biome themed maps on Manacube: [ FloatingBiomes - Biomes - Seasons]. When creating a theme for a map, ensure it's original; a full list of accepted maps can be found here

The BUILD of your map is accurate to the theme, however I feel as though you can make it more detailed! Try to incorporate more depth to the build itself, enlarging this will assist you with the addition of depth and detail. Try and create a center-piece for your map that works closely with your theme!

The PARKOUR of your map is mainly floating, which is no longer accepted on ManaCube. Try to incorporate your parkour around a main build. Your parkour is also unvaried; use different blocks such as ice, heads, ice, water and functional trapdoors, to ensure your map is enjoyable and non-repetitive! The parkour fits and difficulty and length of a medium map, good job on that!

I hope to see more from your in the future, all the best! [Jash]
Feel free to reach out to me on discord with any questions you might have at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.