Question for Survival Staff!

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
80 8
We were talking about if the boss wardrobe items like the Cyber Wings and the hellhound pet transfer to the next/future seasons like the other seasonal/vaulted items? We are pretty unsure about this since some people say they do transfer and some say they do not so we would appreciate a clear answer to this question.

- Thank you for your attention and have great rest of the day/night <3

Zavman

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Zavman
Zavman
ELITE
Ratings
64 23
If it doesn’t say it’s a season vault item, then there is no chance that it saves across seasons. so you can say pce to those items

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
80 8
If it doesn’t say it’s a season vault item, then there is no chance that it saves across seasons. so you can say pce to those items
That is what I am also thinking but best to have a confirmation.

hdgf

PATRON
hdgf
hdgf
Patron
Ratings
35 2
the sword from the 500 boss quest has sva, implying that all the wardrobes and tags go across seasons too.

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
80 8
the sword from the 500 boss quest has sva, implying that all the wardrobes and tags go across seasons too.
ye I know about the sword but was thinking about the pets and the tags. But thank you HD <3

hdgf

PATRON
hdgf
hdgf
Patron
Ratings
35 2
ye I know about the sword but was thinking about the pets and the tags. But thank you HD <3
thats what im saying, since the sword is sva, its implied that every reward you get from the 500 quest goes across seasons (tag and wardrobe)