Question m8 (Parkour)

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
If you wish to reset to Noob rank, you have to change your Minecraft username. That does also take away your gems, which you unfortunately won't get back. Also, if you had any plots/grades on Creative, you can get those back by asking a Creative Mod+. Titles and global ranks that were bought from the store can also be reclaimed in the Claim Package in the store.

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
If you wish to reset to Noob rank, you have to change your Minecraft username. That does also take away your gems, which you unfortunately won't get back. Also, if you had any plots/grades on Creative, you can get those back by asking a Creative Mod+. Titles and global ranks that were bought from the store can also be reclaimed in the Claim Package in the store.
You're actually wrong. If you bug dacon for a certain amount of time you can get your rank lowered. (if your lucky) thats how i deranked from insane to master without changing my username

ForeverTeletubby

MVP
ForeverTeletubby
ForeverTeletubby
MVP
Ratings
13 1
XD drak

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,310 41
You can also look for me in game and I will make you a noob again. But once I derank you, I will not restore your previous higher rank at a later time. The change is one way and irreversible. So make certain you truly want to start over.