Question of the Day #10

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
If yall are gonna do new year's resolutions, are you going to take it seriously and commit?

windstaff

MVP
windstaff54
windstaff54
MVP
Ratings
Hmm well ive made many and not commited before but this year id hope that id really like to cause i made my new years goal the same as my main goal. the issue that follows is that my main goal changes every week xD. so lets see how this ends up going for me! good luck to anyone else who made any aspirations

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
My resolution last year was to be more positive and friendly, and I committed and succeeded. This year I resolve to live healthier - nutrition, sleep, etc. - and i fully intend to commit again this year.

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
My resolution last year was to be more positive and friendly, and I committed and succeeded. This year I resolve to live healthier - nutrition, sleep, etc. - and i fully intend to commit again this year.
I can confirmt hat you came through with the 2019 resolution

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
My new years resolution is to start drinking coffee, I wanna be like an adult and full grown man. And one of the requirements is to start drinking coffee:)

Rubith

MVP+
Rubith
Rubith
MVP+
Ratings
my resolution last year was to fix a very serious, and personal problem i had with myself. i'm very glad to say that i committed to it and fixed it! honestly, i'm not sure what my resolution is this year. i like who i am and i am confident in myself and my abilities. maybe my resolution can be to keep it that way! :)

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Hmm well ive made many and not commited before but this year id hope that id really like to cause i made my new years goal the same as my main goal. the issue that follows is that my main goal changes every week xD. so lets see how this ends up going for me! good luck to anyone else who made any aspirations
Good luck to you too windstaff! Have a great 2020!

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Oh jeez the nutrition part of that resolution is the hardest part xDD I wish you the best of luck, don't think I could accomplish that

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
My new years resolution is to start drinking coffee, I wanna be like an adult and full grown man. And one of the requirements is to start drinking coffee:)
Actually, hopefully you don't drink TOO much coffee.. it messes up your singing voice :>>

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
my resolution last year was to fix a very serious, and personal problem i had with myself. i'm very glad to say that i committed to it and fixed it! honestly, i'm not sure what my resolution is this year. i like who i am and i am confident in myself and my abilities. maybe my resolution can be to keep it that way! :)
That's the perfect option Rubith! Keeping your composure and self-love is definitely something to still commit to :D

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
fantastic :) keep up the great work!!