Question of the Day(Christmas Edition): #4

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I know this is quite controversial... but who does and doesn’t like eggnog and why?

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I've never had eggnog either

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
I'm British and I've never had it, even though it originates from the UK itself. Here's the Wikipedia definition of it: 'Eggnog, egg nog or egg-nog, historically also known as milk punch or egg milk punch, is a rich, chilled, sweetened, dairy-based beverage. It is traditionally made with milk, cream, sugar, whipped egg whites, and egg yolks. '

My bet is that it tastes pretty rich and creamy, something similar to angel delight if anyone has ever had it, but with more of an eggy texture. Guess that's something I need to try this year. ^w^

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I'm British and I've never had it, even though it originates from the UK itself. Here's the Wikipedia definition of it: 'Eggnog, egg nog or egg-nog, historically also known as milk punch or egg milk punch, is a rich, chilled, sweetened, dairy-based beverage. It is traditionally made with milk, cream, sugar, whipped egg whites, and egg yolks. '

My bet is that it tastes pretty rich and creamy, something similar to angel delight if anyone has ever had it, but with more of an eggy texture. Guess that's something I need to try this year. ^w^
100% You'll love it

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I think ive had it