Question of the Week #11

Ratings
My all time favourite breed of dog has to be a cockapoo, which is a mix between a cocker spaniel and a poodle. It definitely helps that my little puppy is one! They're super playful and energetic, except when it comes to going on walks!!!

Attachments

Arrow3006

Ratings
I personally don't have a dog myself but if I were to get one, I would get a German Shepard and a Husky Mix. I love German Shepards because of their protective instinct and they are child-friendly, and I love Husky's because of its eyes for one but also they are very energetic which would be amazing so I can take him out and play frisbee with him/her.

Arrow3006
Discord:
Jokes#4174

pestoxpasta

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
pestoxpasta
pestoxpasta
Mod
Ratings
145 6
Alrightttttttt!

My favourite dog breed is a German Shepherd, and here is why.

1. German Shepherds are perfect police dogs, as you'd probably know. They have a great nose and they have a lockjaw stronger than a pitbull's. They are fierce, strong, and smart and they love working.

2. They're beautiful. German Shepherds are stunning dogs, and they have so many different colour patterns and i loveeeeeee them (especially pure black ones)

3. They are GREAT family dogs. German Shepherds are naturally protective, and with the proper training and obedience they are amazing family dogs.

I've never had a German Shepherd, though I have gotten to work with them and when I am older, I will definitely find one of these amazing dogs.

Pesto <3