Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello all, I hope we made it through spring forward (now we're an hour ahead, I hope you know that by now or you may be late to something)!
Here's my question for everyone for the week:

What's the best birthday you ever had? What would your perfect birthday look like? Let's hear some stories!

My best birthday at the time was a VERY long time ago, when I was 7. My mom said I was only allowed to have one, really big birthday party for my whole childhood. Over 50 kids were invited and it was this huge thing at one of those inflatable play places. It was really cool, but also kinda stressful because everyone wanted to play with me and I couldn't hang out with every single person at once...but overall everyone had a lot of fun I remember. One of those nice childhood memories :)

My perfect birthday now though would honestly just be a day off from work, free from responsibilities where I could go shopping and have a meal with family/friends. Just a nice break and a day out!

Remy

ELITE
VCplays
VCplays
ELITE
Ratings
What's the best birthday you ever had? What would your perfect birthday look like? Let's hear some stories!
Best birthday I ever had was probably when I spent the evening chatting with my father, uncle and grandfather (whose birthday is also on the same day) outside around a fireplace with some whiskey. Although a V2 may also be coming up since some Cuban cigars are now in the picture for the next birthday :).

And my perfect birthday would be spent just like that:
With people, I hold dear in a cozy environment, just enjoying each others company.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Best birthday I ever had was probably when I spent the evening chatting with my father, uncle and grandfather (whose birthday is also on the same day) outside around a fireplace with some whiskey. Although a V2 may also be coming up since some Cuban cigars are now in the picture for the next birthday :).

And my perfect birthday would be spent just like that:
With people, I hold dear in a cozy environment, just enjoying each others company.
That sounds super relaxing, I hope you get that V2!