Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey all :) I know I'm a bit late with this one, but it's been a crazy week! I hope everyone has been safe from the virus.

This week's question comes with a poll...do you like cats or dogs more and why?

I've been thinking about this lately as I've been home from college due to spring break and the virus. My cat's craziness combined with my mom's dogs makes for a wild household! I personally prefer cats though, as much as I love my dogs.

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
dogs for sure!!! I have 4 dogs and honestly they're just amazing creatures because they're sweet, happy, friendly, playful, adorable, and incredibly loving. Cats r anti social, moody, and always sleeping. Dogs r the greatest and r always there for their owners. They r like an extra member of your family. You will forever have a lil best friend and will never forget the times you spent with them. Who needs a boyfriend when you have your dog to cuddle w too!?!

{cats r great too, dont hate me :D)

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
They are both cuties <3 But I only have a frenchie named Winnie and a Pom named Tater. And a hedgehog named Natasha. But cats r cute too but I like dogs the most. ive had a rescue boxer but we had to get rid of her because she kept escaping her kennel and trashing the house. we had another frenchie named penny after paige but she was born with a health disease that got pretty bad and needed a really expensive surgery. sp we had to surrender her to a vet who really liked her and vets get discounts on healthcare for their pets. so thats my sob story.