Question!

Ratings
Dear Players and Staff

Yeasterday, I AFK´ed some hours in my warp, where I have Skeleton spawners and Pigmans spawners. While I was checking I didn´t notice any lag because I wasn´t in the direction where all the pigmans were. So I started afking a bit more... I came back to play and then I notice that I had 1600 pigmans in my is and I was like 10 fps looking at them I satarted to say to everyone about that because I needed help to kill them (if you go check there weren´t anyways to put them away in my conditions). Then I started to see that mobs were very slow and some staff appeared (xDacon and 2 more) and killed them all... After that I started doing my crusher for things like that would not happen. Today I realised that pigmans started to stacking, so no more stuff would happend again and destroyed my crusher ... Today a guy called Purple(...) sorry if I don´t know all of your name because I was too much confused about it, banned me...
I didn´t really understand why did he banned me for 1 week if I didn´t mean to do it...
Edit: Purple4me, the name of the player that banned me...
Edit2: OH... And The one guy called Tenshi, Eyeless (something) started saying that I had 5000 pigmans in the warp and said that I wanted to people warp to my island to see it... No words to what you have said...

I am really sorry if I made anyone angry because what I didn´t mean to do...

Greatings,
Evolutiounxx

Last edited:

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,310 41
You were temporarily banned for two reasons. One creating a lag machine. Two being rude and disrespectful about the effect it had on other players. If you had been the least bit apologetic you would not have been banned. Your attitude about the affect of a lag machine on a server and its players is what convinced me you deserved a ban for creating such lag.

If you would like to appeal you can do so. Since I am the one who banned you, I would not be the one to review it. So, don't feel like there is no point in appealing. Another staff member may agree with you and reduce or remove your ban. I have no issue if they do so.

Ratings
After gettin my appeal wrote... http://forums.minevast.com/threads/skyblock-evolutiounxx-lag-machine.7006/

So I´ve created a Lag Machine... In my case what would you do? You have a warp where you want to grind and where people go to grind also, in that time I was Afking and hadn´t any idea what were happening... Let me see, mine all the spawners when I want to AFK? I don´t have any clue what could I made to spot that...
Sorry If i made something that I dind´t knew that could even happend...
In my opinion I wasn´t rude, I tried to explain what happend before being interrupted by my first ever minecraft ban, is it called Apollegetic? Why? Because wanted to defend my position? What is wrong on that?. Tenshi even started to peace me off saying that I did it beacause I wanted, and saying non sense things for me and you Purple, like what i have mensione in Edit2 on the first post...
Maybe sometimes I can not understand all what you say, I am not English...

I apolozige for what I´ve made... Didn´t knew that this could get so far, only because I wanted to Afk...
If i continue with my ban it´s fine... I will do it...