R.I.P. Whity

Zudox

Donator
Ratings
Yesterday, my trusty zebra finch died. As I came home from school, I walked to his cage, and begin to tell him about my day. As I spoke to him, I felt a tear running down my cheek, as if there had happened something tragic. I stare at him for 4 minutes, before I walk to my room. My parents went shopping, so I walked out to Whity, to accompany him. He was nowhere to be found. As I look around the in the cage, I open it and pick up a bunch of his feathers. But it was not feathers as I thought. It was Whity. At that time, I feel several tears running down my cheek. I hold him, like you hold a baby chicken. I sit at the front door, waiting for my parents to get back home, still holding him the same way. When the door opened, I looked up at my mom, with my eyes in tears. She looks at me, and I hold up my hands. She bend down, and calmed me down.
Whity lived a long lasting life. 6 years, even though his species normally lives for 3.
Rest in peace Whity, I miss you!

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
It's sad seeing a trusty pet die. I know how you feel, as I have had a pet of mine die before. I still miss him to this day. :( I'm sorry for your loss, Zudox. Just know that Whity will always be with you, in your heart. ;)

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
aww. thats so sad. Pets are amazing and im so sorry Whity died. Whity will never leave you. Whitty will be always there, in your heart.. I am sure Whity loves you and one day everyone will have their time. Im so sorry!