• Total voters

jv_01

MVP+
jv_01
jv_01
MVP+
Ratings
19 3
What will you do in a situation, when someone is being racist towards you and u are on the brink if ya know wat i mean

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
I feel that in a type of situation like that you should tell the person that's being racist towards someone else or to you to honestly just back off, let them know that it's not ok and you shouldn't be doing it, I do understand that some people might not listen to you if you say what I just mentioned but I would report it to someone that you can trust, if it's at school I suggest a teacher. Honestly if you end up throwing a punch at someone at school you would most likely get suspended and the person who said something racist to you or someone else would most likely not get suspended.

jv_01

MVP+
jv_01
jv_01
MVP+
Ratings
19 3
I feel that in a type of situation like that you should tell the person that's being racist towards someone else or to you to honestly just back off, let them know that it's not ok and you shouldn't be doing it, I do understand that some people might not listen to you if you say what I just mentioned but I would report it to someone that you can trust, if it's at school I suggest a teacher. Honestly if you end up throwing a punch at someone at school you would most likely get suspended and the person who said something racist to you or someone else would most likely not get suspended.
Ok thank you, this situation happened to me at school today I was thinking of doing it but I controlled myself and backed off thank you again for telling me this if this ever happens again I’ll know how to deal with this situation

jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
I'm gonna agree with Pro on this one. It's not alright to start being racist towards other people. But yeah throwing a punch gets you in trouble more than the person who did the wrong thing because noone was around to hear or see what that person did. They only saw you throwing a punch at someone without any reason. <3