iAmBungee

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
iAmBungee
iAmBungee
Patron+
Ratings
146 8
Depends what kind of racism , saying a racist word shouldnt be punished as hard as spamming that word or saying something extremely racist
Racism is racism and shouldnt be tolerated under any circumstances. Should be a 30d mute for first offense, then perm-mute for second offense.

420Virage

MVP
MrVirage_
MrVirage_
MVP
Ratings
In my opinion, first offence of any hate speech should be roughly 3 days, second and third roughly 2 weeks and then any exceeding offences, would be handled by staff choice. Spamming any form of slurs on the other hand should be handled in a more serious matter. Although ultimately it’s the guidelines the team need to abide by.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
Just don't be racist and cope, easy. Btw I find it difficult getting muted ingame.. you really have to be trying to get muted to get muted..

QuasiSynth

PATRON+
QuasiSynth
QuasiSynth
Patron+
Ratings
53 11
wolly ive noticed u taking alot of effort on this forum. trying to talk down peoples arguements its almost as if ur protecting urself.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
I'm gonna be completely honest.

I do agree that the mute/ban system should be changed up some. It feels uneven, and sometimes definitely unclear. ( I know I can DM staff if I have a question about it, don't tell me)

One thing I'd like to see implemented with mutes, would be that you have to actually be on the gamemode you got muted on and moving around, while if you're not on the gamemode moving around / and afk, then the mute wouldn't go down.

Basically you'd have to move around and be on the gamemode you got muted on for your mute to go down.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
I'm gonna be completely honest.

I do agree that the mute/ban system should be changed up some. It feels uneven, and sometimes definitely unclear. ( I know I can DM staff if I have a question about it, don't tell me)

One thing I'd like to see implemented with mutes, would be that you have to actually be on the gamemode you got muted on and moving around, while if you're not on the gamemode moving around / and afk, then the mute wouldn't go down.

Basically you'd have to move around and be on the gamemode you got muted on for your mute to go down.
Have you tried dming a staff tho

420Virage

MVP
MrVirage_
MrVirage_
MVP
Ratings
Does that not give opportunities to evade even getting a mute or a ban? Therefore; weakening the punishment system