• Heck yea!!!!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I like it a bit, not much tho.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO WAY!!!! THIS IS EXTREMELY HORRIBLE!!!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
Hey players of MineVast! Here is another one of my courses at my Parkouring Plot. Some time ago, i submitted a map similar to this, now this is edited and changed to a medium difficulty.
Warp: /warp RailCavePK
Difficulty: Medium
Anyways, hope this is accepted please leave true feedback! I need it.

You are a normal player on a server, when you go mining, you find a cave, a rail cave. The only way to get out is to parkour out and parkour to your house. Will you make it?
Screenies:

Hope you enjoy!

/warp TNTPKS

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
Nice parkour, although, the scenery is a bit dark and unappealing to me. I felt like when I was in the mine I was so closed in and everything was grey. Besides that nice work, although, the building at the end could use some work, as it lacks in detail.

The_Jazzy_Man

Dedicated Member
Ratings
It was nice, it was just a bit too dark and you reused a few things one too many times (AKA the jumps with a roof). I like the idea and it was built really well!

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
The screenshots are too dark
Nice parkour, although, the scenery is a bit dark and unappealing to me. I felt like when I was in the mine I was so closed in and everything was grey. Besides that nice work, although, the building at the end could use some work, as it lacks in detail.
It was nice, it was just a bit too dark and you reused a few things one too many times (AKA the jumps with a roof). I like the idea and it was built really well!
Thanks for all your feedback!

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
For now, your map has been rejected!

This map improved a lot since the last time I saw it. I love how claustrophobic the cave feels, it reminds me of some old horror movies I watched a while back. However, you can add even more detail. It's 1.8. Where's the natural spawning Diorite, Andesite and that third one nobody remembers! Just having a few blocks of those around the walls, even in tiny amounts, adds so much more detail.

The house on top needs a lot of work. Make the inside feel like an actual home. Maybe place a bed, or an enchantment table. Maybe have the course end when you get inside the house, rather than in the chimney.

Add some flowers and decoration to the grass as well, it's boring. Maybe a tree, anything to spice up that garden.

~ Billy

xBejja

Donator
Ratings
For now, your map has been rejected!

This map improved a lot since the last time I saw it. I love how claustrophobic the cave feels, it reminds me of some old horror movies I watched a while back. However, you can add even more detail. It's 1.8. Where's the natural spawning Diorite, Andesite and that third one nobody remembers! Just having a few blocks of those around the walls, even in tiny amounts, adds so much more detail.

The house on top needs a lot of work. Make the inside feel like an actual home. Maybe place a bed, or an enchantment table. Maybe have the course end when you get inside the house, rather than in the chimney.

Add some flowers and decoration to the grass as well, it's boring. Maybe a tree, anything to spice up that garden.

~ Billy
I think you mean Granite xD