• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Made by UnicornMustach and LexLuther21.
Difficulty: Easy
LexLuther21 built most of the course and with help from _CryyBaby_ I dug out the ground so everything was floating. I also made the modifications.
Username of the plot:UnicornMustach
Plot ID: -86:-125
Number of jumps:30
P.S Please leave suggestions down below.Even if it doesn't get accepted I want to make it the best I can!
Screenshot (11).png

Last edited:

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
I love the idea, but unfortunately, we have a few maps like this already. Hopefully, there are still chances of this being accepted. Good luck!

Kruw

Ratings
38 3
It's a bit basic and the normal color pattern you'll see in some parkour maps, rainbows. It's a little unoriginal and the jumps look far too short and easy to make, but with a little extra detail, I can see it being a map possibly for the server, good luck!

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
Try adding a little twist to it! Maybe since it is a rainbow at the end of the parkour add a glass rainbow with pots of gold on each side with gold piling out! And maybe try some new blocks, clay, glass and get creative! Don't just make it a few simple basic jumps because that won't catch the eye of the map judges. They want something that stands out like BAM! I hope this can help you get your map on our Parkour server faster for players to enjoy!

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Im afraid im going to have to reject this map as we already have many rainbow themed parkours and this one isnt very attractive. Sorry! I hope to see more maps in the future though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.