Rainbow Stairs

2020-08-17_17.45.44.png
2020-08-17_17.45.58.png
2020-08-17_17.47.20.png

/warp ZachDontFalll

Hard

39 jumps

2 checkpoints

Note: The second to last jump is extremely confusing, if needed it can be removed

Plot was built on: ZachDontFall

Info about builder: I played parkour manacube for a good bit until I found out more about different jumps I could add to a course. Spent a week on and off building it

Attachments

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello ZachDontFalll,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is highly unoriginal, as we have several maps with a rainbow theme (RainbowCone, RainbowRoad, 3Rainbows.) Before making a map, please make sure that the theme has not been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is accurate to what you were going for; however, it is a bit plain with the same structures/blocks used throughout, so try to use different structures and different blocks throughout your build!
The parkour is
repetitive throughout as it only uses wool throughout most of it, so try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; fences, water, lava, heads, cactus, and many more different types of jumps depending on your theme! The length of this course is a bit short for a hard map; however, the difficulty of the jumps does match the difficulty.

Thank you for submitting this map; I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.