Rank Commands Not Working

Ratings
I've noticed that some of the ranked commands do not work, example: /sellhand and /sellall, not sure if this works on other gamemode like survival and all that as I only play on Skyblock. Hopefully this bug can be fixed in the future.

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
try /esell all that sold all my items. Most of the servers have very similar commands that are varied slightly so just keep that in mind.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,344 83
Hello, @Dragonvok.

What error are you receiving when trying to do these commands? If you’re typing exactly what you’ve written here:
/sellhand and /sellall
I’d suggest putting a space between “sell” and the area you want to sell from, for example /sell all & /sell hand. If you’ve tried this too, then it may be a global issue, or at least one that affects Skyblock, and if so, it’ll be reported as soon as possible.

Ratings
Hello, @Dragonvok.

What error are you receiving when trying to do these commands? If you’re typing exactly what you’ve written here:
I’d suggest putting a space between “sell” and the area you want to sell from, for example /sell all & /sell hand. If you’ve tried this too, then it may be a global issue, or at least one that affects Skyblock, and if so, it’ll be reported as soon as possible.
Yes I have tried that as well, thank you for trying to help though I do appreciate it!

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
I've noticed that some of the ranked commands do not work, example: /sellhand and /sellall, not sure if this works on other gamemode like survival and all that as I only play on Skyblock. Hopefully this bug can be fixed in the future.
/sellhand and /sellall has been changed into /esell and has been since season 7, when sell hand left the perk chest and became a donator perk instead. use /esell hand or /esell all instead, that works just as well, and is very useful. of course, some items don't quite go into the shop yet, like raw and cooked porkchop. Glitches, I'm sure, but they'll be patched eventually.