Rank PMC

Ratings
3 2
Hi, I just joined the website after asking about /pmc, I kept asking Blazingsea about it but he kept saying he doesn't know and then said if u want to know so bad then go on the website and ask, and here it is, I attempted to create it yesterday but it didn't work, idk why. I'm here now and I'd like to know what you get with /pmc, I rlly want it badly if it is still offering a kit. ;)

Ratings
3 2
Ok thanks dacon, also, where do I get my coupon thingy? It said I won 25$ and all, also can you add another /pmc or something similar to /pmc, or like a /5vote kit or something where vote 5 times or 50 or something u get 5$ or such, I'd love it and thank you for telling me dacon

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Ok thanks dacon, also, where do I get my coupon thingy? It said I won 25$ and all, also can you add another /pmc or something similar to /pmc, or like a /5vote kit or something where vote 5 times or 50 or something u get 5$ or such, I'd love it and thank you for telling me dacon
Dacon shouldve private messaged you the code

Ratings
3 2
I really want the 25$ though, I want rank Vast or something like that using this months and next months. But I need to know the code I won this month in order for that to work, I really wish I had a credit card or my parents would let me use it again, I wish there was another way to pay besides credit card...

David H.

Donator
Ratings
13 14
I really want the 25$ though, I want rank Vast or something like that using this months and next months. But I need to know the code I won this month in order for that to work, I really wish I had a credit card or my parents would let me use it again, I wish there was another way to pay besides credit card...
Stop impersonating me I'm the real SHORTY_KIDD!!!