Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
Hey! So, on Christmas day, I was able to buy the Legend rank. So far it is working really well and I have it on every server BUT Parkourse. I am a little frustrated that I don't have it after an entire week, and even more frustrated because some staff members know that I have this problem. I can't really blame said staff because they can't give me the rank themselves, and I know how busy all of the staff is IRL. But, please, if a staff member who CAN give out ranks is reading this, please help, I really want Legend so I can pass some courses with speed potions given to Legends, and I REALLY want to see the Donor courses. Anyways, thanx u!

~Careening

P.S. I did however receive the Donor helm and the [however gems Legends get].

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Same with me! I just didn't get my gems either got donor helm...

Hello, i have the same problem as Careening. I bought the rank Vast for the minecraft username Asuna7610, and it was working perfectly fine. I really enjoy my new rank but, on the parkourse servers oit didn't recognise my recent buy. I was hoping that this problem would be fixed so i could enjoy my new rankm to the fullest.Thank you for your time and have a nice day! =3
~Asuna7610