Rank Upgrade Paper Issue

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Yesterday on Survival, I bought a rank upgrade paper from Hangroup, after he had won it by using his monthly keys. He was already MVP, so he had no use for it. I used the rank upgrade immediately afterwards, and it said in chat that I redeemed the paper (I don't have a screenshot, though. I'll explain later in this post). I waited 5 minutes, but no rank. I relogged, nothing. I checked the store... nothing. I'm currently VIP+ on Survival, and the rank upgrade should have taken me up to MVP. I asked Phinx if rank upgrade papers work, and he said that they should. I told him what happened, and he said he would look into it. It's been a day, and I still don't have the rank. I don't have a screenshot of what happened, because I thought the paper was going to work and I didn't see a use for screenshots. There were witnesses, though. Donutellah and Hangroup were two of them. I wasn't too sure on where to put this post, so sorry if this is the wrong place. I really hope I get my rank. Staff, if there is any way I can help, please tell me. Anyways, I hope this gets fixed. Thank you in advance.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I have heard that others have had issues with their rank upgrade papers on survival as well. I would recommend to /helpop your situation the next time you are online of get in contact with a staff member on discord.

Last edited: