Ranks in PVP

Ratings
Hi, Bacca here. This post is regarding anyone who has a rank and I think they can back me up on this. I think that when pvping especially on kit, anyone who has a rank such as MVP or Elite is being targeted and singled out. Obviously this is a random occasion and it depends on who is playing at what point but it seems prevalent any time I'm pvping. Im proposing the idea that we add a hide rank command where anyone can hide there rank from being seen as their fighting or when interacting in any pvp manner. This would only hide the rank from the name banner in the game and not chat. Idk if anyone else has had this issue or has proposed something like this but let me know Thanks :D

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey, this seems like a genuinely good idea from my point of view, I know you don't understand but it's basically torture for me to go into the warzone because everyone sees by big [CHATMOD] tag and instantly tries to target me. Though I would assume the same for players with ranks, I think adding a command to hide your rank above your head at least would be a quite good idea because it is annoying being targeted believe me :)

PS: Obviously I don't think this is a good idea for staff as they need to be open and available to players, so hiding it would be a bad idea in my opinion.

Ratings
Hey, this seems like a genuinely good idea from my point of view, I know you don't understand but it's basically torture for me to go into the warzone because everyone sees by big [CHATMOD] tag and instantly tries to target me. Though I would assume the same for players with ranks, I think adding a command to hide your rank above your head at least would be a quite good idea because it is annoying being targeted believe me :)

PS: Obviously I don't think this is a good idea for staff as they need to be open and available to players, so hiding it would be a bad idea in my opinion.
I agree that staff shouldn't be hidden from it in game CHAT, but when in the field I don't think the bright ChatMod should be appearing if they don't want it to appear. so it would be best if we do get something like this it would be a /rankhide or /hiderank or something like thatof the sorts. Again this wouldn't be in effect in game chat only in the name above the skin

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
34 3
Hi, Bacca here. This post is regarding anyone who has a rank and I think they can back me up on this. I think that when pvping especially on kit, anyone who has a rank such as MVP or Elite is being targeted and singled out. Obviously this is a random occasion and it depends on who is playing at what point but it seems prevalent any time I'm pvping. Im proposing the idea that we add a hide rank command where anyone can hide there rank from being seen as their fighting or when interacting in any pvp manner. This would only hide the rank from the name banner in the game and not chat. Idk if anyone else has had this issue or has proposed something like this but let me know Thanks :D
Yes, this applies to me 100% to me. I am MVP on my main (MilkyDoritos) and I have an alt acc (MilkyLays), I used it on accident and I then realized how much less I get targeted for having a white name tag instead of orange. This would be so good. Having MVP but a white nametag would be such a help. I wouldn't be singled out from everyone else. +1

Anthony (ft18m)

ELITE
ft18m
ft18m
ELITE
Ratings
56 1
Agreed! This small feature does not hurt anyone in any way but can help ranked players attract less attention. Please consider this idea! :D

Ratings
Although sometimes I do find some benefits in being targeted, it can get very annoying sometimes. I definitely agree with your idea. :)