Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello ShinyRaichuChamp,

I am sorry to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is somewhat original, as there aren't any rat themed maps on the server yet, but there are mouse builds and mouse themed maps. However, the build feels a bit unoriginal because of the tower being the main structure of the map. The rats are only at the very beginning and the majority of the parkour isn't on the rats. The rats are also extremely small and lack detail.

The parkour is mixed and varied in the last section of the map, but a lot of the variation in the map is artificial. What I mean by this is that a lot of really weird blocks are used that really stick out in the parkour, but function the same as a less weird block. The TNT for example isn't really necessary as it is the same as a normal block. The same goes with the wet sponge. It is important to purposefully use blocks that change the parkour in some way, and also try to blend that parkour in with the build. The parkour did fit the easy difficulty.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.