ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
The map feels unfinished, there is barely any indication and only 1 checkpoint
Build and parkour is good though
Only 22 jumps, hence the lack of checkpoints. By indication do you mean signs? I thought most jumps were self-explanatory, no need to clutter the build

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I got lost many times during the map, you didn't indicate the barriers which made the whole shoe part confusing. And most ladders are around corners and it is hard to find them, there are also vines on the other hand which is useless
Replaced the vines with ladders, that's meant to be there (makes the jump to the leg much easier). Added some signs earlier as well.

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello,

I'm glad to inform you that your map has been accepted! The theme is original, and the build is well done and attractive! I feel like the body parts could be a little closer together, but I don't really mind it. The parkour is also very well varied, and the length and jumps fit the difficulty that you're going for, and after discussing with you in game, the parkour is clear on where to go. ;)

Thank you for taking the time to create, and submit this map, we definitely look forward to seeing more from you in the future!
Luci & Madi

Status
Not open for further replies.