Razer Deathadder Mouse Problems

EagleEye3425

Donator
Hello this post refers to anyone with a Razer mouse, specifically the Deathadder. A few days ago when I got back from my vacation, my mouse started going bananas. When my mouse was plugged in, the green lights on it would blink really fast and it would disconnect and reconnect from my computer about 2 times a second. Everytime I plug it in I am STILL having these problems. Has anyone else gotten these problems? And if so, how do I fix it? I'm now playing on a worse mouse that clicks very slowly. Any help appreciated. Thanks!

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
Hello this post refers to anyone with a Razer mouse, specifically the Deathadder. A few days ago when I got back from my vacation, my mouse started going bananas. When my mouse was plugged in, the green lights on it would blink really fast and it would disconnect and reconnect from my computer about 2 times a second. Everytime I plug it in I am STILL having these problems. Has anyone else gotten these problems? And if so, how do I fix it? I'm now playing on a worse mouse that clicks very slowly. Any help appreciated. Thanks!
Have you tried putting the USB into another USB Port, or making sure the USB plug is in tightly and securely? It could also be a wire breakage, if it was wrapped up tightly for a while.

EagleEye3425

Donator
Thanks Dacon. I looked online and it said re-installing the deathadder's drivers might fix but I don't know how to do that. Do you?

And it was weird. I didn't do anything and it just starts acting like this. I made sure before i left that the cord wasnt tangled up or bent too much and it still does this to it.

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
Thanks Dacon. I looked online and it said re-installing the deathadder's drivers might fix but I don't know how to do that. Do you?

And it was weird. I didn't do anything and it just starts acting like this. I made sure before i left that the cord wasnt tangled up or bent too much and it still does this to it.
Try using this link, find your exact Razor DeathAdder Model from that list there, and install the most recent drivers.

http://drivers.razersupport.com//in..._a=view&parentcategoryid=168&pcid=76&nav=0,76