• Total voters

SpaceTsunaml

ELITE
SpaceTsunami
SpaceTsunami
ELITE
Ratings
33 1
Artmaps take a massive amount of effort, time, and love put in to create. We used to be able to vault them, and now it's gone. This makes no sense to anyone, and is an important feature that would mean a lot to the community if it was readded in.

Pinguinooo

Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Pinguinooo
Pinguinooo
Admin
Ratings
116 6
Hey there,

Thanks for the suggestion. I am not sure if we will re-enable artmaps inside of the vault, but we can for sure look into saving the artworks in /artmap so they can be retrieved next season. I will let you know what's possible :)

Cheers

SpaceTsunaml

ELITE
SpaceTsunami
SpaceTsunami
ELITE
Ratings
33 1
Hey there,

Thanks for the suggestion. I am not sure if we will re-enable artmaps inside of the vault, but we can for sure look into saving the artworks in /artmap so they can be retrieved next season. I will let you know what's possible :)

Cheers
Anyway to save artmaps would be amazing. It doesn't necessarily have to be in the vault, tbh a way to save them outside of vaulting would probably be preferable, as they can take up a ton of room! Ty for looking into it :)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Technically… you could make mapart on creative since it never resets- but with plot limits it wouldn’t be as convenient…