Reboots - The chaos

OneOfTheStars

MVP+
Nihilxstic
Nihilxstic
MVP+
Ratings
Hi! I think from yesterday, there was a lot of screaming, riots, chaos from a reboot. Some people said everything was going to be deleted. I would like to put it clear, Reboots/Restarts are not complete resets, it is just if a server failed to stay up due to lag, ddos, maintenance, or if the owner decided to reboot it. Unless an alert or staff says a complete reset will happen, don't worry. Also, the alerts said updates, read them. I saw a lot of riots and chaos, maybe we could handle it much differently now that it is clear crashes or reboots are not complete resets and the servers will be up soon. I hope you guys understand, and the chaos/riots can come down to a minimal.

Thank you. Have a good day!

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
This was nice. A reboot simply means we are booting the server back up. A reset means we're clearing it.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
The biggest reset that's happening soon would be Olympus. Followed by a nether world in Skyblock.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Skyblock just got a makeover in March. There's no planned reset of it anytime soon. We always have /is reset though. :D