Rebuttal Against TTuller's Campaign - PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE #1 -

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
In This Post from him, I noticed that everything he said is bogus.

Let's Dissect This.
>I am not here to tell you what I will do.

Oh, TTuller we all know why you made this post is to gain voters by slyly bragging how great you are. This is all a subliminal message to make you vote for him, the oldest trick in the book, basic advertising but you are not an employee from a soap company trying to gain sales, THIS IS MANACUBE!

> The desires of the people are what I am here for. I could babble on about keyalls, updates, resets, giveaways, and all the sorts. But what truly matters is longevity. Other than Dacon, no one else has the proper care and resources to maintain and upkeep this server for the years to come.
Don't get me wrong, longevity does matter but not the way you think. if you think about it, this server has been open for years it technically had some sort of longevity but look where we are now, the first election ever since, sure you can have longevity but what you need the most is for the people to like it. "But Jacon you said the server has some longevity and if people don't like it no one would be on this server HA!" Well did you read the part I said we are having the FIRST ELECTION? If change does not happen, the longevity will fall with the server... You would just like the name "owner" plastered on your profile.

I not only care about what the server needs at this very moment, I care deeply for the future of the server
(If you care about the future so much, you would have a plan. every president has a plan that is just the way things go... he does not, he is just appealing to YOUR emotions, he ONLY wants this because of the owner tag and popularity that comes with It, this is not a personal attack I have left further proof of that on my next statement down below) elect someone if they will make their server great, not because of their popularity or name.. I know he is going to try to rebuttal to this by saying "I want to give the people what they want" but don't have a plan to do so...

> Which can only be ensured if there is meticulous planning and strategy.
(He Did not even give us a plan or tell us how he would do it, in this post here, he was just bragging about how "Everybody loves an underdog story." and no plans what so ever! and yes, you need a plan "Desires of The People" GO LOOK IN THE SUGGESTIONS FORM. How do you expect anyone to vote for you besides abusing the /shout command and having all your friends voting for others? also he feeds his ego by saying
"electoral fraud is criminal and dishonest. If I win, it'll be legitimate" he is bragging how are we supposed to even know that?! his "word"? he barely posts on the forums he only started being active here once he knew about this election. I have here forever guys!

If you care about your own well-being, the well-being of others, and the well-being of the server, the only logical option is to Vote for TTuller and know that your future and your present are going to be well taken care of.
Again, do you have a plan for this? The only logical option to elect someone with an actual plan and knows what they are doing. Do you have any background in managing servers or something like that in real life? You cannot just hand a kid a server because 'he has an idea' you need to be well versed.

Make History on ManaCube by Electing Jacon
“We are like chameleons, we take our hue and the color of our moral character, from those who are around us.” ― John Locke​

Last edited: