Record holders are hackers!

Today I've logged on manacube, played around 30minutes and i see in the chat that world record is beaten. Nothing out of ordinary, then i did some investigation and saw that player named "Profanity20" has beaten an expert map under few seconds, i find that really weird and sketchy, and few minutes later he has beaten a world record IN 3 SECONDS. By this point everyone knew he was hacking. I amy way i went to parkour myself and i parkoured some maps in challange mode. A lot of world records are normal, but some of them have very short time for some maps that are quite long. The world record time on these maps are not normal, the map is too big to have that time. So, the world record holders are cheaters. Its not phyicscly possible to finish a long map in matter of seconds. Player "Profanity20" is now, in this very moment when i am writing this post beating world records and everyone is out of their mind, reporting him, calling him out for cheats and other.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I agree, this bro_gamerYT2009 guy hacked like 5 records and still isn't banned.
ROFL!!!!!!

But yes. Almost every record is made with cheats

123BlueBuster

123BlueBuster
123BlueBuster
Ratings
5 2
If only there was a place where all the records where kept, mainly since you can't see the records unless you've completed the map [I have a bit over 600 as of rn] but this is something the staff should take action of by clearing the leaderboards.

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
When hackers are banned their hacked times are removed from the leaderboards. Yes the world record pops up in chat but it is usually removed shortly after. We do have a section on speedrun.com where runs are verified I believe which might be what some people are looking for.

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
Speedrun.com only has around 25 map though and none of them are Insane's from my knowledge