Blue Jumps: 68 [Blue is a little bit easier but more jumps]
Red Jumps: 46 [Red is a little bit harder but less jumps]
Total Jumps: 114
Theme: Red and Blue

Screenshot 1.png
Screenshot 2.png
Screenshot 3.png
Screenshot 4.png

I like my parkour map because the way the Red and Blue blocks are separated at the start and then meet at the end and the Player can decide which path the want to endure, and not like other maps you can play this map twice and have a totally different experience.

Last edited:

khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
We can't see the photos, attach them from your files instead of using links

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hi RedDevil17, I am here to give my honest opinion on this map. (I am just giving my opinion, this will not affect the final result)
I am going to give this map a -1, which means I think it will get rejected. And here is why.

1. The theme and originality: The theme is not original. There is already a medium map called RedVSBlue, and a hard map called BlueVSOrange. The theme is very similar and close to the existing maps, and I think you should read Shinx's map list to check the existing maps first so that you don't clash into other themes of existing maps. Click here to read it.

2. The build: The build...... Wait! There isn't a build in this map! Please keep in mind that all maps now must need a build to be accepted, and the maps like RedVSBlue, BlueVSOrange and et cetera are old maps.

3. The parkour: The parkour is a little bit unvaried and not fun to play. I suggest you adding more variation of jumps with different blocks to make the parkour more interesting and fun! Most of the parkour is just solid block jumps which makes it not fun at all. Also it is very floaty, but that is just because there is no build for the parkour.

EDIT: I just realized after re-reading the post, that the total amount of jumps is 114, which fits the difficulty Expert, but a player would only need to play on one side to complete the map, so the difficulty of the Blue side fits Hard Difficulty, while the Red side fits Medium.

Once again, this is just my opinion on the map, not the official judging on the map.
And also, I hope that this post does not make you lose confidence in yourself, and I think that you should continue making more maps!
Good luck, RedDevil17!

Last edited:
Hi RedDevil17, I am here to give my honest opinion on this map. (I am just giving my opinion, this will not affect the final result)
I am going to give this map a -1, which means I think it will get rejected. And here is why.

1. The theme and originality: The theme is not original. There is already a medium map called RedVSBlue, and a hard map called BlueVSOrange. The theme is very similar and close to the existing maps, and I think you should read Shinx's map list to check the existing maps first so that you don't clash into other themes of existing maps. Click here to read it.

2. The build: The build...... Wait! There isn't a build in this map! Please keep in mind that all maps now must need a build to be accepted, and the maps like RedVSBlue, BlueVSOrange and et cetera are old maps.

3. The parkour: The parkour is a little bit unvaried and not fun to play. I suggest you adding more variation of jumps with different blocks to make the parkour more interesting and fun! Most of the parkour is just solid block jumps which makes it not fun at all. Also it is very floaty, but that is just because there is no build for the parkour.

Once again, this is just my opinion on the map, not the official judging on the map.
And also, I hope that this post does not make you lose confidence in yourself, and I think that you should continue making more maps!
Good luck, RedDevil17!
Thanks for your opinion, and also when is was making the map I wasn't thinking of making an original theme just an original map. If you know what I mean. When I made my Red and Blue, I recently played Red vs Blue but both sides of the parkour as the same jumps and it is a race between each side. My map has different sides of parkour "Blue" and "Red" with different parkour jumps.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello RedDevil17,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't original, as there are many maps that are themed around just jumps over the void. Please refer to the document in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
I would suggest trying to have one or two main builds as your map, then implementing the parkour into that, rather than just having jumps floating over the void, as this can look quite messy.
The parkour is quite repetitive. Try to experiment with a larger variety of blocks and items when building jumps, as this will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
The difficulty is a bit inconsistent, most of the jumps on either side would be suited to a hard/expert map, but there are also a lot of jumps that would be better for an easy/medium map, try to keep the difficulty consistent through the map where possible.
The length is good for a hard map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.