Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Xucas9,

I regret to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is not original, we have many color and redstone themed maps already on ManaCube. Please check the Parkour List before you begin building a map to make sure your have an original theme! There isn't really a build to judge here, the map is just a bunch of floating jumps and a small tower. In the future, try to make a map with one main build or structure that the parkour can be made on, around, or inside of.

The parkour is very repetitive, with the whole course being only normal blocks. I would say the course does fit the easy difficulty, but this is because the parkour isn't mixed or varied at all. I would recommend looking at our Mapmaking Wiki guide on mixed and varied parkour, as well as looking at recently accepted maps at /warp beta on the server, or the Accepted Maps subforum to get a visual of our current standards.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.