Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey joshy20,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: Although I don't really think you're conveying a theme here at all, the redstone theme has already been used before. So, your map is not original.
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. I get what you were trying to go for. You wanted a parkour that utilized Redstone. But, that ended up creating a very ugly build. It's just this long iron block corridor with a very unattractive redstone setup next to it. It just lacks focus, proper portrayal of the theme, organization, and attractiveness.
  • Parkour: The parkour fit the easy difficulty in both length and ease. But, there were a lot of issues. First off, you can't use these type of redstone contraptions in your parkour. Not only do they lag the server, but they're also very clunky. Then, you had the problem of repetitiveness. The parkour used the same type of block and jump for almost it's entirety. That's not fun. You need to make it as varied and enjoyable as possible!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.