Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey PloortjeGaming! Next time, you could add more information to your submission, try to include the map name, number of jumps, and the difficulty! Unfortunally this theme isn't orginal, as we already have redstone (and a lot of minecraft) themed maps... In the future, to check if a theme is orginal, take a look at the parkour list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit

The build could be better, since there isn't really a main build. Try to really make a main build, instead of several floating platforms and jumps of redstone lamps. The course could be more varied, since you just used normal full blocks. In your future maps, try to use blocks such as vines, water, anvils, heads, panes, pistons, fences, etc to make the parkour more fun and interesting to play! (Also, the main forum language is English, and not Dutch. When submitting a map, make sure you talk English!)

Best of luck! I would love to see more submissions from you! -Sil

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi PjoortjeGaming,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not original, as we already have Minecraft related maps on the server, one with exactly the same theme as your's (Redstone), so please be careful and use the parkour list link sil send you above ! The build is not really good, the map overall feel quite messy because of the floating parkour, try building your map on/in a main build and not floating like you did. The parkour is also not really good, while there is sometimes some other blocks than normal and ladder jumps (pistons and fence), I still think your map is quite repetitive, please try using more blocks (ice, soul sand, iron bars…) throughout the map and not at one spot, I also think the map is quite confusing because of the amount of invisible blocks, please avoid abusing those blocks or at least indicate them ! Last thing, I feel the parkour was too long for an easy/medium, but too easy for a hard, so please read this thread : https://www.manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.