Regarding the KitPVP Map and Void.

Skiimatic

ELITE
Skiimatic
Skiimatic
ELITE
Ratings
60 15
Personally I think, this has been the laziest map change ever, They added a few new bits of oak wood to the spawn, They added a dragon, and a clock tower. Opened the tunnel systems again, and added a void that completely destroys items / doesnt bring them back up and on top of that. The void is soo out of the way, it is an absolute pain to even go there during a fight making it pretty much... well. Useless.

I believe some effort and care should be shown for Kitpvp instead of having these stupid excuses to say the map is changed. CullanP I believe has done alot on the back end, but no one else has done much for us on the front-end, Kit players are bored of the same map. It's the same kites, theres nothing new to explore, and quite frankly, it feels repetitive to come online to play the same map that we've been playing for the past god knows how long.
**PS - Bring back the Top - Killstreak of the server, it was a nice addition to have, stop removing the things we actually like, and the change the things we dont ;)**

Ni4c6766

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ni4c
Ni4c
ELITE
Ratings
100 10
I agree with most of this I like this map but it's getting boring it could stand to be changed. The top kill streak was something I liked alot and I don't know why they removed it.

PackGodJoeJack

MVP+
PackGodJoeJack
PackGodJoeJack
MVP+
Ratings
34 15
+1, honestly just remove the void, it doesnt really fit in with the server anymore, kiting is easy enough and this is just going to be annoying.

Skiimatic

ELITE
Skiimatic
Skiimatic
ELITE
Ratings
60 15
+1, honestly just remove the void, it doesnt really fit in with the server anymore, kiting is easy enough and this is just going to be annoying.
I would personally like to just see the old void be added back with items coming back up, not remove it completely. It will give people less reason to kite, more void fights will happen.

superflyGreeeee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
superflyGreeeee
superflyGreeeee
ELITE
Ratings
50 14
Personally I think, this has been the laziest map change ever, They added a few new bits of oak wood to the spawn, They added a dragon, and a clock tower. Opened the tunnel systems again, and added a void that completely destroys items / doesnt bring them back up and on top of that. The void is soo out of the way, it is an absolute pain to even go there during a fight making it pretty much... well. Useless.

I believe some effort and care should be shown for Kitpvp instead of having these stupid excuses to say the map is changed. CullanP I believe has done alot on the back end, but no one else has done much for us on the front-end, Kit players are bored of the same map. It's the same kites, theres nothing new to explore, and quite frankly, it feels repetitive to come online to play the same map that we've been playing for the past god knows how long.
**PS - Bring back the Top - Killstreak of the server, it was a nice addition to have, stop removing the things we actually like, and the change the things we dont ;)**
personally, its a lot compared to what they did the past few years, but yes this lack of change is why the kitpvp map dropped from the 80 consistent players (2-3 years ago) to the now 20 players at most.