Regards to the decorative Lamp in the Furniture shop

Jonnyb

ELITE
JonnyLeeB2003
JonnyLeeB2003
ELITE
Ratings
20 4
Recently, I noticed a Lamp in the Decoration section of the furniture shop. I asked A moderator if the Lamp lit up, and to my disappointment, it did not. The reason I'm making this thread is to ask if that can be changed. Me, and I'm sure a lot of other people would be happier with buying the Lamp if it actually created a light source.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hey there! I think this is a pretty unique idea, and would definitely be worthwhile considering.

The furniture items tend to not really have a purpose besides decoration, but I suppose minuscule features like lighting etc would be quite cool to see! It’s something that may be added in the future, but thank you for taking the time to share your idea! I think it’s really neat.

Jonnyb

ELITE
JonnyLeeB2003
JonnyLeeB2003
ELITE
Ratings
20 4
Hey there! I think this is a pretty unique idea, and would definitely be worthwhile considering.

The furniture items tend to not really have a purpose besides decoration, but I suppose minuscule features like lighting etc would be quite cool to see! It’s something that may be added in the future, but thank you for taking the time to share your idea! I think it’s really neat.
Thank you!