Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Yes you read the title Hard Donator

I get that the map has 60 jumps but it is hard.
/plot home Blurpyfied 15 and then go up

Helpers:ampev,MilesIsReal
Screenshots

hope you like it

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
hopefully it gets accepted!

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
Theme: The theme is not original, as there have been Regular Show maps made in the past (for example, the Mordecai Medium map.)
Build: Whilst Mordecai looks alright, I'm honestly not quite sure what you've done to Rigby. The obvious contrast between the two builds does not help you. The background they are on is also very plain.
For these reasons, I'll be giving you a 0.

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Hey there!

It's really cool you took the time to create and submit your map, and I think you did great! However, there are some issues with it.

BUILD:
  • You did a great job overall with the build!
  • The background is a little too simple, so maybe spice it up!
  • As lofi said, some of the characters and items in the map look wonky and distorted
THEME:
  • There are already regular show maps, and so unfortunately this theme is unoriginal.
PARKOUR:
  • The parkour is great, and I don't really have much to improve on it!
OTHER:
  • Make sure to take a look at this wiki page if you haven't already, it'll help you out and increase the chances of your map being accepted!
Great job and keep up the great work!

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey Noah, Amp and Miles!

I regret to tell you that your map is being rejected.

The theme is slightly unorginial, as we already have a regular show themed map (Mordecai). The build looks good, and the organics are great. It's accurate to the theme, and I can see that a lot of effort went into it, so good job on that! My main concern is the parkour. It's pretty hard for its difficulty, and quite inconsistent. There also is some jumps I didn't really find enjoyable. We get that it's meant to be a donator, but the point of donator maps isn't for the map to be way too hard for the difficulty, just a map where speed may be more useful. The parkour is well-varied, so good job on that!

Thanks for submitting this map, I'd love to see more maps from you!
Have a great day,
Sil

Status
Not open for further replies.