NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,228 305
Title says it all its literal bs should be 1 acct per person no 10 accts per person

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,228 305
you can use alts too. the rules doesnt excluse you
alts do not count towards your place counter
the art in place is meant to be erased and covered asnd changed. thats the whole point
its not ez for computer to run 10 minecrafts at once
Yeah i want to erase the art put some ppl then pull up with an army of annoyingnass alts and stop me

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,228 305
... so /place is just p2p pay to play and i did wait till the person was offline

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
535 100
+1 - It's unfair for ppl who don't have alts like me, and we have to wait 1m or purchasing Elite for reduce cooldown to 30s.

relishbb

ELITE
girlswillbehags
girlswillbehags
ELITE
Ratings
68 7
1. at first i thought the same but then i realised having multiple accounts isnt that big of a deal
/place is about the art changing all the time, (which you know as you mentioned trying to delete other artworks.) and also working together to make stuff, whats the difference between 10 people banding together and 1 person with 9 other accounts? most of the time the only way art is made is by buying blocks anyways, or people working together.

2. this is a rule they'd not be able to enforce at all. on manacube alts are 100% allowed on any gamemode as long as they're not used for malicious purpose/banevasion. if someone has 10 alt accounts named 10 completely different things, staff'll have 0 idea that its happening.
you can see this on the real r/place aswell, people would just use other phones/devices to make their own artwork. no way of enforcing it.

3. this is to both you and
Mr_DagALkeef_B7, but you can get your own alt, anyway. any migrated account comes free with bedrock edition, if you're on a windows pc, you can open minecraft launcher and minecraft windows 10 edition (pc bedrock variant) is in the launcher ready to play, bedrock is practically the same, same controls, same java lobby, same everything, only lsight video/graphics changes

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,228 305
1. at first i thought the same but then i realised having multiple accounts isnt that big of a deal
/place is about the art changing all the time, (which you know as you mentioned trying to delete other artworks.) and also working together to make stuff, whats the difference between 10 people banding together and 1 person with 9 other accounts? most of the time the only way art is made is by buying blocks anyways, or people working together.

2. this is a rule they'd not be able to enforce at all. on manacube alts are 100% allowed on any gamemode as long as they're not used for malicious purpose/banevasion. if someone has 10 alt accounts named 10 completely different things, staff'll have 0 idea that its happening.
you can see this on the real r/place aswell, people would just use other phones/devices to make their own artwork. no way of enforcing it.

3. this is to both you and
Mr_DagALkeef_B7, but you can get your own alt, anyway. any migrated account comes free with bedrock edition, if you're on a windows pc, you can open minecraft launcher and minecraft windows 10 edition (pc bedrock variant) is in the launcher ready to play, bedrock is practically the same, same controls, same java lobby, same everything, only lsight video/graphics changes
Ok so your saying people could very easily break the alt limit and staff wouldn’t know nothing?

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,228 305
Well thats not very good

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,228 305
yea. thats exactly why we cant ban alts from place
Why? Cant staff just do what they normally do to see if a player is ban evading?

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
349 38
The alt rules do still apply on place, 10 accounts on an IP contributing at a time. As for evading this rule, yes, checking for rulebreakers is the same on Place as it is on other realms.

And my opinion: I don't mind having alts on Place. I have to agree that some of the coolest art was only possible by using multiple accounts or having multiple friends helping. The purpose is for tons of art to pile up and take over each other and just make something cool to look back on. It's definitely not pay to play though, the map was expanded and the cooldown was reduced twice to give players more of a chance to make something and earn the free titles. The only place where paying might help (but is definitely not required) is the top 10 leaderboard. Otherwise if you don't want the cosmetics then there is no physical incentive to participate, let alone pay money - just to have fun and enjoy a unique event with everyone.

BIG DOSSY (Dacon's Owner)

Forum God
ELITE
Dosah
Dosah
ELITE
Ratings
1,015 67
The alt rules do still apply on place, 10 accounts on an IP contributing at a time. As for evading this rule, yes, checking for rulebreakers is the same on Place as it is on other realms.

And my opinion: I don't mind having alts on Place. I have to agree that some of the coolest art was only possible by using multiple accounts or having multiple friends helping. The purpose is for tons of art to pile up and take over each other and just make something cool to look back on. It's definitely not pay to play though, the map was expanded and the cooldown was reduced twice to give players more of a chance to make something and earn the free titles. The only place where paying might help (but is definitely not required) is the top 10 leaderboard. Otherwise if you don't want the cosmetics then there is no physical incentive to participate, let alone pay money - just to have fun and enjoy a unique event with everyone.
hello best friend evantech

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,228 305

Wait so your saying that if i want morenthen 10 alts i just need another ip?

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
349 38
Wait so your saying that if i want morenthen 10 alts i just need another ip?
Well no, using a second IP to contribute more than 10 accounts towards yourself would be considered evading the alt limit rule.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,228 305
Well no, using a second IP to contribute more than 10 accounts towards yourself would be considered evading the alt limit rule.
But how would u guys actually know it was me? (Im not gonna do this i aint got cash to waste on 20 alts just curious) couldn't i say it was my friend

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
349 38
The only thing I hate with banning on ALL Minecraft servers is that when I get banned, all my family's accounts and alts in the same house will get banned for evasion. :(
From time to time that situation does come up but it's a tough one to deal with. If that happens then during an appeal handling staff will need to prove 100% you are different people with 0 access to each other's accounts, it's a whole process to go through but it's possible to get sorted if needed.