Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
We will not remove the party nor will we change their name

If they start harassing you, tell us, and then we will do something about it. At the moment, they are not harming anyone.

Ratings
6 6
They do have a party name where NO one can look up their info, because it makes the cuss word.

That HAS to be something...

Like i had to get one of you guys to look their name up...

MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
It's just a nice way to stay secretive, says nothing about it being against the rules anywhere, therefore we can't do anything about it.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
They are not necessarily using a cuss word to keep their information secret. They may not have even known. Their party was in existence less than a day when you started complaining.

BTW, my party name is Refuges. It was not named to keep our information secret or to evade anything. It was made because our team agreed we liked the name. I do not intend to change the party name because of our chat filter as it harms no one.

I agree with Mix, the party is not breaking any rules with their party name and we will not change it or ask them to.

Ratings
6 6
I still think thats bull crap... "It was not named to keep our information secret or to evade anything" WELL WHY DONT YOU CHANGE IT!?!?!?

Think of another name bro, Also EITHER ADD STUFF TO YOUR CLAIM, OR GET THE HECK AWAY FROM MY BASE

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
1. If you would read and understand everything Purpz said, you would know why she does not change it. She likes the name.
2. Pls don't be that harsh.. we are just trying to argue with you.. there is no reason to overuse caps or be that rude.
3. If you think someone is breaking rules then use /report ingame or report them on the forum, instead of complaining. /report helps us a lot to deal with rulebreaker and we will try our best to deal with them.
4. If you think it should be a rule or you want to suggest something with that topic, feel free to suggest it in the right forum part.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
@superpowamario you do realize that my base is nowhere near yours and is well established? The party you are complaining about is reBOOT. My party is reFUGEE.

I have no idea what rule you feel reboot us breaking. But throwing a temper tantrum is no way to persuade others.