Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mel1y
Mel1y
ELITE
Ratings
190 7
Hi,
Treasure chests are global which means they are the same on every gamemode. It might not be useful for kitpvp but keep in mind that it can be useful for other gamemode’s. And I really like the chat feelings and hugback perk they are actually fun perks to have :)

Vapish

ELITE
vapish
vapish
ELITE
Ratings
82 11
Hi,
Treasure chests are global which means they are the same on every gamemode. It might not be useful for kitpvp but keep in mind that it can be useful for other gamemode’s. And I really like the chat feelings and hugback perk they are actually fun perks to have :)
yeah "hugback" perk is probably "fun" on different gamemodes, however on kit they're extremely useless aswell as the others showed previously. Plus, crates can be changed throughout all the gamemodes to suit the sub-servers.

Mellysz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mel1y
Mel1y
ELITE
Ratings
190 7
yeah "hugback" perk is probably "fun" on different gamemodes, however on kit they're extremely useless aswell as the others showed previously. Plus, crates can be changed throughout all the gamemodes to suit the sub-servers.
You can make that suggestion in ideas but I know people use the hugback and chat feelings on kit too, I don’t think they are gonna be removed.