Removing Fixing Things With Mana and EXP (kit 11 up on coming patch notes)

Kuqn

Ratings
28 6
As many have seen there is a magic anvil update that will arrive with the update and reset of kitpvp. as of right now fixing costs 1k per diamond piece which is somewhat reasonable but could be reduced. With the new magic anvil update diamond armor will require 20 mana along with 600 to fix. mana is hard to grind for and is rewarded in small pieces. If you guys want people to be active and play more often with more gang and squad fights, consider removing this factor. It will also cost in game levels and exp which will be more expensive to get than the money that you can grind for. I believe that staff should listen to the community and this is the time to do. I have informed all of the top squads and all seem like they would want to make a change to this. Please look into this and get back to me to help this growing community of kitpvp. Lets make this a fun and more active environment.

Conver

Ratings
75 25
mate all it takes is a single 1k streak and u got enough mana for ages. stop complaining the staff are working VERY hard on this new season!!!!!!! >:D

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
At first I thought it was a big deal, but it’s rlly cheap.
40 mana for a full fix? Hit a 1k Killstreak (not too hard to do) and you can fix 100 times. More than enough.
I can only see this affecting people after they hit extremely large killstreaks and struggle to earn mana.

bailt

Ratings
9 3
how are you meant to hit a 1k ks when full squads bought their way to full gsets in under an hour of the reset